Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The recollections of a fat kids nightmare!

Okay, so freak! lol life as a child was not all rainbows and sunshine, sometimes kids are big jerks to husky, wide-eyed girls with a zest for life. When I was in 3rd grade, I was in a 3rd/4th split class and we had an assignment where we were paired up with someone else in the class, and we had to answer questions about the other person like "what animal does he/she remind you of?" which is a super fun question, except that it's NOT actually that fun! I was paired up with one of the most popular 4th graders in the school and he was very good looking, and sometimes good looking people feel like they can just say whatever the hell they want and it's fine. Anyway, I said that he reminded me of a tiger and he said that I reminded him of an elephant. If it were now I wouldn't get offended at that statement because I think elephants are magnificent creatures, but back then I took everything so seriously, and I was really upset about it, especially because we had to read our answers out loud to the rest of the class. I thought about changing the answer he wrote down and say like a bird or something but I was an honest person and said, "an elephant". We had to get our partner a little gift and I got him a carmel popcorn ball, and he got me an already used marker that was dried up. His girlfriend was in that class and she just lived a couple of houses away from me and she was a BI*&%! One time during class her and one of her friends kept asking me, "is it Idaho, or Youdaho?" and I was like "it's Idaho" and in my head thought "you idiots!" but they kept laughing every time they asked and I said "it's Idaho" (as in I-Da-Ho) and they said "yeah, that's right, you're the ho". At least this ho knows the 50 states with the correct pronunciations! So suck it! One time I was walking home from school, and I'll admit I wore some pretty weird clothes, this day in particular, but she stopped me when I was passing her house and pointed to my outfit and said "you can"t wear a velvet skirt and tennis shoes with a t-shirt and get away with it." I was like "okay. Thanks?" I never knew what to say in those situations, she had a point lol. I was an extremely sensitive girl, whenever I got in trouble at all I would start crying and say that I didn't feel good and that I needed to call my mom to come pick me up. The first time I got a "stop-and-think" as we called them in the WVC which is basically a 5 minute time out where we had to sit at a designated desk and do nothing, was when my friend's dad was substituting and the office came around and did a drawing for each class and whoever was picked got to get a free book and lucky me, they called my name and told me to come to the back of the room to get my new "princess and the pea" book! I was so excited I couldn't stand it! I jumped up out of my desk and started walking towards them with a big grin on my face and right before I got the book the substitute told me to go sit at the "stop and think" because he did not say that I could stand up. I was devastated! I could tell the lady from the office felt terrible for me, she made sure I got the book before I walked over to the "stop and think" chair, and I lost it! I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life. I was so embarrassed and ashamed! That was a tough year for me... but then it got worse.
I was so excited to be going into 4th grade because all of the jerk 4th graders (with the exception of my homegirl Halee and a select few others who were not jerks) weren't going to be in my class anymore! Hallelujah! But little did I know the worst was yet to come. In 4th grade this boy Craig and his twin brother moved into my school, and Craig got put in my class and he became my worst nightmare. He and his brother would chase my best friend and I home from school, and were real big A-holes! I used to play chasing games on the playground and they started joining in the fun and they always made me be the one to chase everyone and Craig got everyone to call me "fatzilla" when I would chase them. haha I hated him! More than anyone on this planet I HATED HIM! The funniest part was that he was a pretty freakin big boy himself, WHAT A DOUCHE! It got so much better though because that was the year that JJ Allen moved into my school and into my heart! JJ hated Craig as much as I did and always stood up for me to him. JJ was a real life hero folks! At the end of the year Craig's brother said that the reason Craig was so mean to me that year was because he had a crush on me... I could care less because by that time no one mattered to me except for JJ. 
Jr. high was a weird time in my life because as much as I was picked on in elementary school I bit back those first 2 years in Jr. high! I was a horrible person! I tried to get into fights all the time and I would say really mean things to people. One time I was sitting next to my sister in ensemble choir and we were watching a video clip and one of the girls that was on the opposite side of the room went over and turned the TV so her side of the room could see and for some reason I felt like that was way inconvenient for me and said "ummm, do you wanna move that back?" I was out of control! I would make up really mean names to call people and was just a real big jerk! I wish those years hadn't of happened but I guess without them I wouldn't be who I am now. In 8th grade I was lucky enough to participate in a magical land called "Oakcrest" for all you Oakcrest lovers out there who felt like we had a real connection because of that statement just now, that was very VERY VERY VERY SARCASTIC! I LOATHED Oakcrest! I hope I never have to see, hear, touch, feel, smell, or taste Oakcrest EVER again! I could probably write a Taylor Swift song with the spite I feel for Oakcrest! here is why... Okay to get to this story I have to back up a bit. I moved to Murray in 8th grade and one day I was just done with Valley Jr. High, I was ready to say goodbye, so I picked a date with my mom of when I would transfer to Riverview Jr. High. So the day came and I said my goodbyes to all of my West Valley friends and my mom must have forgotten that we decided what day I would transfer over because the day after I said goodbye to everyone, my mom was just going to drop me off at Valley again and I told her there was no way I was going back there because everyone was going to think I was a lier about moving, so she reluctantly enrolled me at Riverview that day. So back to Oakcrest, I went there after I had just moved to Murray so I didn't really have any friends yet and most girls are placed in cabins with their friends, but since I didn't have any I was placed with random girls. One of the random girls that I was placed with I knew from West Valley, what I didn't know, however, was that this girl secretly hated me because she made the basketball team, but was kicked off when the coach found out that I was interested in playing, and she put me on the team instead of this girl. One night her and the other girls got up in the middle of the night and poured bug spray (as in opened the bottle and dumped it) all over my ass while I was asleep! I can not even begin to describe how furious I was. I got up and started yelling F-bombs at the girls and told whoever did that that I was going to kick their ass and I heard some of them start giggling so I started punching the walls and throwing things and going absolutely ape-shit. If there is one thing you never do, it's pull a prank on me in the middle of the night because I am not a happy camper (literally) at those hours, AND do NOT pour shit on my ass, I will fight you! ESPECIALLY if we aren't even friends! haha But THAT is why I hated Oakcrest! 
Even with all of the crazy ups and downs of childhood and adolescence, I still managed to love each step in my life. I know after reading these blogs of mine, you may think that I had the worst childhood ever and that I probably hated it. But I really enjoyed my childhood, I have a lot of fond, wonderful memories of my life, it has been a blast, but the good times don't make for quite as funny of stories. But I hope you enjoyed reading this! Goodnight y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment