Wednesday, September 25, 2013

And so it begins!

It's hard to know how to begin a blog, I would say it's even a little terrifying! But I have wanted to start one for a while now, if for no other reason than to have something to do at night when all of my lives are gone on Candy Crush! I don't ask for more lives from my friends on Facebook because I like to give the illusion that I am WAY too busy for that nonsense, and I would be ashamed at how often I would have to ask for more lives. Besides I kind of love that they make you stop playing for a couple of hours after 5 consecutive games, I feel like it's a similar concept of how parents can set a time limit on their Kindle for how long their children can play and after the time limit is up the Kindle says "Sorry kiddo, your time is up." (or something like that) So I just want to take a second and thank the makers of Candy Crush for having my best interest in mind! (I'm sure that is why they do it ;) ). Anyway I should put a disclaimer  on this blog, although I understand that the majority of people who are even interested in reading blogs are stay at home moms, or my sister, I can't promise there won't be a few swears here and there. (I promise no F bombs though! That word is gross.) I try to keep my Facebook page very clean, if someone tags in me something that has a swear word attached I immediately untag myself because there are people that I have worked with on my mission, and others that I would not feel comfortable exposing to unfriendly words. (I know that sounds prudish, but just keep reading if you feel that way!) However, I say a lot of "hell" and "damn"'s in my normal life and since this is my blog and those who don't want to read that kind of language, don't have to read this, I am not going to restrict myself from being me. Besides swearing makes everything damn funny! (Pun intended!) I should note that the reason I have decided to start a blog is because I feel like I have so many awkward and embarrassing things that happen to me throughout the day that others should probably hear about! It's not because I go unheard and I need somewhere to vent, because really, I already have like 80 "best friends" that I vent to whenever I want. This is mostly for my own entertainment and enjoyment, and for whoever else wants to hear about it. (which may be no one and that's okay too!) Okay well I want to get off the computer now, but I'm unsure how to end this thing... so.... (btw, I LOVE when sentences end in "so" haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment